Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Question of freedom


People come to this country for many reasons… but, the most important
reasons why they come here is to get a better job and a better life.
There are lots of other reasons why other people come to this country
which includes joining their family here.People in this country do not
have freedom in the United States because there are lot of enivorment
that have gangs and people that are not save to live with.Which make your enivorment unsafe so not everyone is safe in the United States.In this
country I feel feel free because i have a good education and i have
parents that care about me and i also have a place to live and i always
have some thing to eat so i think i am free.I am sharing my thoughts
and feelings about freedom because I want this country to improve
and get better. And also want the teachers know if we think we
have freedom and let them know how we feel about people that don't have
freedom.


In this country there are many people who are free because of the money they have.
An example of limited freedom in this country is there are some people that
have education and place to live. In some places people are not free because
just because you take drug dealers and put it in the bank you have to go to jail
for a whole 27 years away from your children. An another example of limited freedom in this country is they spend lot of money on jails than they do on education.
But this country has a lot of good things. One good thing is we have education, and
a place to live and family that care about us. I like this country because I have a good
education, I have a place to live and also have family that car about me and teachers that care about me. Another good thing about being in this country is all the
teachers care about their students and they never hit them because in some
country the teachers hit their students. By sharing my thoughts, I hope it
will change some of the leaders in some of the country mind so that they
could let people in their country have freedom and people that do
so that they could care about other people that don't.Even though not everyone has freedom, those people that have opportunities can fight for the freedom of others.

No comments: